Who we are
A Brief Story of How it all started
We started out in 2010 as a team of mission-impossible developers. The bigger the challenge - the more excited we were about it. People came to us by reference, and a lot of them stayed to this day. We value conversation over confrontation and we believe there is a common ground for any case. Cultivating the former, we have handled a few interesting cases - as a team we have managed to:
- Interact with Baidu API reading chinese documentation only (without any knowledge of Chinese)
- Take-over some Android phones and turn them into life-saving devices
- Meet some insane deadlines for world-leading financial Institutions
- Create unforgettable user experiences
- Match-up to swiss precision tweaking Typo3 sideways
- Track the untrackable - digitize the SF Express shipping model
Learn more about our tools and methods.
We belive that transparency is key.
What we use
Here are some of our favourite tools
We are flexible, but we have some favourites. Modern development comes with it's challenges - every experienced developer will defend his choice of Technologies. It's what we call 'the stack'. Given every project is unique and today's business models are a bit more complex we usually set up a project-specific stack. We believe that the best stack is the one that fits the requirements.
Here are some of our stack components and the tools to manage the process: